Saturday, January 9, 2010

A new day. A new season.

It's hard to believe that this blog has endured silence for the past 9 months. It's not hard to believe that school, especially Nursing school, can be so all-encompassing that peripheral enjoyment, be it expressing thoughts in blog-form or communing with friends, unfortunately, gets shelved until the air clears, as sanity and freedom find their way home again.

Not that I'm completely sane or free at the current moment ;-), but I do relish in the fact that certain obstacles have been endured, overcome, and the chapter of Nursing School and prep are finished. I'm an RN.

With my life changing seasons, and as I head out to Costa Rica on this journey the Lord has me on, I suddenly find new inspirations, time, and a longing to express my heart in this journey and the desire to invite you along.

I'm not typically known for quick quips, genius exhortations, or lofty artistic narratives. I do find life comical at times, and find such value in sharing stories. So I hope you enjoy joining me in sharing mine.

Buen dia! Y Bienvendios al viaje!
(Good day & Welcome to the Journey!)


No comments: